That little extra: our inclusive services
Indulgent sleep. Cosy warmth. Heartfelt attention. Culinary delights. Security. Magic moments.
All that and a touch more: all inclusive.
Look forward to these inclusive services:
Happiness dwells in the soul.
All-day inclusive package
The bath house – relaxation with a Sciliar/Schlern view
- Peace-filled moments surrounded by natural materials
- Relaxation in the heated indoor and outdoor pool (34°C)
- “Moonlight swim” – enjoy the peace of the moonlit mountains!
- Spectacular views of the mountain world
- Healthy sweating in our saunas
The spa area – a place for good thoughts
- Finnish sauna, organic sauna with infrared light, steam sauna
- Large Finnish event sauna with Sciliar/Schlern and forest views
- Themed infusions with soothing essences
- Treatments tailored specifically to your needs
- Cosy, secluded havens of peace – three relaxation rooms await you!
- Workouts in the exercise room and gym
- Activity programme with varied functional training, TRX workouts, yoga, and stretching sessions
- Tea and snack bar
Summer at Sensoria Dolomites
- Guided hiking excursions and e-bike experiences in cooperation with Alps Activ
- Guided hikes with the Oberhofer-Leitner family
- Indulgence safaris through South Tyrol (for a fee)
- Bike storage and bike washing area
- 20% green fee discount and guaranteed tee times for St. Vigil Seis Golf Club
- Golf taster course at 18-hole St. Vigil Seis Golf Club (partly for an additional fee)
- Exclusive discount of up to 10% on hiking equipment at K&K Sports in Seis am Schlern – on request, we’ll be glad to send you the required promo code.
- Hotel’s own hiking and golf depot
- Rental of hiking rucksacks and poles
- Wide selection of hiking books in our library
Winter at Sensoria Dolomites
- Varied holiday programme with weekly guided circular skiing tours (Sella Ronda, Val di Fassa, and La Villa)
- Snowshoeing and winter hikes in cooperation with Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm ski school
- Sport and ski depot directly at the hotel
- Rental of hiking rucksacks, poles, and snow shoes
- Ski locker at the mountain station of Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm cable car. That means: no carrying back and forth, no inconvenience – get straight on the slopes!
- Exclusive discount of up to 15% on top-quality ski equipment at K&K Sports in Seis am Schlern – on request, we’ll be glad to send you the required promo code.
Südtirol Alto Adige Guest Pass – the mobility card for all occasions
- All shuttle buses in the Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm Dolomites region (except for lines 10, 11, and 12)
- Regional trains in South Tyrol: from Brenner to Trento, from Mals to Innichen
- Local buses (city buses and intercity buses)
- The lifts up Renon/Ritten and to Colle, Meransen, Mölten, and Vöran
- The Renon/Ritten railway and the Mendola/Mendel funicular railway
- One return journey between Mals and Müstair with the PostBus
- Discounts on the Combi Card, Nordic Pass, and Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm Card Gold
- Tastings in the indulgence studio (wine, spirits, cheese, olive oil – partly for a fee)
- Location directly at the foot of the Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm Dolomites region
- Near to Bolzano, Brixen, and the idyllic mountain village of St. Ulrich
- Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm running park
- Varied hiking network around the hotel
- Right by the Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm cable car
- Free parking space in the hotel’s underground car park
- E-charging stations directly in the underground car park
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel